Policies & Procedures
When we ship out an order the plants are sent with the roots packaged in a hydrating gel solution that is in place to keep the plants well preserved and hydrated throughout transit. Sending plants in pots with soil is very expensive and have in the past proven to be more in shipping cost than the actual plant cost. We can ship out via freight however orders such as those should be handled with a Shrubs & Trees Depot representative either by phone or in person that way we can use the shipping address information you provide us to seek a approximate quote with a freight company. All deciduous plants are pruned prior to shipping so that they will avoid the hassle of enduring severe transplant shock when put into their new soil-profile. If you prefer unpruned deciduous plants then please contact us or put a comment on your online order so that we can properly put the order together to your request. We have in place a One Year Guarantee on all plants that perish within one year from the date they were received and were planted inside the recommended USDA Zones. The replacement tree is free of cost, however the shipping cost is not covered and will be required. Our One Year Guarantee is VOID on plants that are grown outside of the recommended USDA Zones, perish beyond the customer having them 12 months or if deciduous plants are sent at the customers request to have no pruning done.
SHIPPING & REFUND POLICY
We offer refund and/or exchange if the customers order has been in his or her possession no longer than 72 hours from the time the plants were delivered. If it has been longer than 72 hours and the customer informs Shrubs & Trees Depot about wanting to return an order, the Customer will not likely be offered a refund and/or exchange of any kind.
Eligibility for Refunds and Exchanges
• Your item must be in its original packaging and in the same condition that you received it from Shrubs & Trees Depot.
• To complete any returns or exchanges, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
• Only regular priced items may be refunded, sale items cannot be refunded.
• If the item in question was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return.
We only replace items if they are defective, damaged or if you have plants that have perished within one year of receiving them and the plants were planted inside of the recommended USDA Zones. If you wish to exchange it for a different plant of equal value, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to:
728 S. Main St, Tifton, GA 31714
The following are exempt from refunds:
• Gift cards
• Returned plants beyond 72 hours from the customer receiving them.
Partial refunds are possible, if there is any damaged or missing plants for reasons not due to our error.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. If a refund is granted but beyond 60 days of the original transaction date, the timeframe may be past the time it generally takes to process, that being said in that event that happens, we will mail you a check for the refund amount.
Late or missing refunds
• If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
• If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at 229-778-9083 or email us at email@example.com
• Returned orders must be sent to the following Address - 728 S. Main St. Ashburn, GA 31714
• You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your order if the reason for returning is not due to error on Shrubs & Trees Depot's behalf.
• Shipping costs in general are non-refundable.
• Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may take additional time in transit.
• Please be advised, we can not guarantee that we will receive your returned item, this is why you are responsible for keeping up with tracking information pertaining to returned orders.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as Device Information.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
• Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
• Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmation).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
• Communicate with you.
• Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
• When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
If you are a resident of the United States of America, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information is corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us. Additionally, if you are a resident of the United States of America we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you. For example, if you make an order through https://www.buyshrubsandtrees.com/, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
When you place an order through our website, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless you ask us to delete this information. We do not retain payment information once it has been submitted through our website or over the phone with a Shrubs & Trees Depot representative for an order with Shrubs & Trees Depot.
Our website is not intended for individuals under the age of 7 years old.
CHANGES TO WEBSITE OR POLICY
If you have questions and/or require more information, do not hesitate to call us at 229-778-9083 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org